Admitting is the first step

I have an addiction. Yes, I am admitting I have a problem. I can't stop buying white ceramic animals!

Exhibit A:


I watched this guy at Target until he went on clearance...I even bought 2! (the other one found his way into the guest room). It was a completely useless purchase, but I don't regret it one bit!

Exhibit B:


I justified paying full price for this guy because he serves a purpose...he's actually a vase!! Plus, I've been wanting a white ceramic owl for a while now. Seriously!

And finally, exhibit C:


This guy was also on clearance, and I feel that James likes it because it's a doggie. At least I'll tell myself that he likes it :)

So if you ever run across a white ceramic animal and it also happens to be near my birthday or Christmas...I think you know where I'm going with this! Does anyone else have a strange obsession with a random category of decor?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trimming Cabinets

Counters and Floors

Goodbye Smelly Carpet!