Why me?

Well-known financial guru Dave Ramsey once said something along the lines of, "Why take money advice from someone who doesn't have any? They obviously don't know what they're doing!"

So, here I am, a person who doesn't have a lot of money, blogging about money. So why should you pay any attention to me? I believe there are a few reasons why...

  • I'm not giving financial advice. I'm not trying to tell you the best ways to invest your money, or the best money market accounts with the highest returns. I don't claim to know how to make more money than you have, I only try to help you make more of the money that you do have.
  • I am on a financial journey. I suppose everyone is technically on a financial journey, but I have a lot more learning to do than most people, so why not share what I learn?
  • I'm not coming up with new ideas here...basically, I'm just researching and sharing what I find! I may add my own opinions and revelations along the way, but this is not ingenuity. Anyone could easily find the same information I am sharing; I'm just compiling it in one convenient location for you :)
  • One thing I am pretty good at is finding bargains and never paying full-price for an item, if I can help it. This is one thing I can teach!
So, learn along with me! Also, feel free to comment with any advice or deals you find.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trimming Cabinets

Counters and Floors

Goodbye Smelly Carpet!