Weekly Pinterest Round-Up



I'm going to try a new thing: once a week (probably on Friday's), I will post a few of my favorite Pinterest projects. The goal of this is to get me looking at all the things I've pinned, so that I might actually do some of the projects some day!
This week, I'm going to start small. These are projects I feel that I could accomplish mostly with what I already have on hand.

Pinned Image
Via She's Crafty Via Pinterest
 This is a fantastic idea!! I am a stub-saver...I save ticket stubs from everything I've ever been to! And luckily, we stole were given a bunch of mason jars by J's parents.


Pinned Image
Via Simple Mom via Pinterest

This is an amazing idea to keep all the cards we got from the wedding! Currently they're just tossed into a gift bag, taking up space in the dining room. All I will need to buy is the metal rings!


 
Pinned Image
Via Rockett St George Via Pinterest
 This is a really cute idea, and I actually have some extra scrabble letters I could use! I only wish I had bought one of the shadow box frames when we were at IKEA a few weeks ago, but now I will have to keep my eyes peeled for an inexpensive shadow box.


Pinned Image
Via Shanty 2 Chic Via Pinterest
   Finally, this is a great idea to make on of those "name art" signs. I'm not sure if you've seen these or looked into them, but they can get really pricey! The letters themselves are usually inexpensive, but the frames can push the price beyond reasonable. I like this idea, because the individual frames are inexpensive, so you just buy as many as you have letters, then mount them on a board. What a fantastic idea!

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully you enjoyed my first weekly Pinterest round-up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trimming Cabinets

Counters and Floors

Goodbye Smelly Carpet!