A few updates

If you've ever looked at my house tour page, a few things have changed since I posted those pictures.

For instance, we got new bedding with wedding gift cards and I've added some new throw pillows:


We also took down the 12 pictures I hung up last year for our one-year anniversary. We've decided to go a different route with some sunburst mirrors. I also have a new paint color to try in here, so stay tuned for updates on that!!

Our guest room has also undergone a transformation. I finally found some bedding that I loved ($30 from IKEA) and have been collecting and making throw pillows to go with it.


It's not very obvious in these pictures, but the color scheme in here is gray & white...okay that part is obvious, but the accent color of purple may not be as obvious! I like that it's not overpowering, so if I ever change my mind and want to do a different accent color, I don't have too much purple stuff to replace!

Finally, our master bathroom is looking pretty good these days!! 



Yes, that's a cat dish on the bathroom vanity....the cat eats up there. 

I feel like the house is looking much more accessorized and lived-in ever since I moved in. It just needed a woman's touch!! 

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed seeing these updates! Sometimes I forget about the things we've changed because I see them every day, and I forget that you don't :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trimming Cabinets

Counters and Floors

Goodbye Smelly Carpet!