$5 = 5 minute update

Okay, it may have taken me slightly longer than 5 minutes, but for the sake of a clever title you get the idea.

So during one of my Target clearance runs, I found a box of 10 brushed nickle knobs for only $5! (regularly $20). I picked them up, sure we'd be able to find a use for them. Sure enough, the vanity in our main hall bathroom had some terrible brass knobs on it, and since we have already replaced all the other brass in the house, these were next on the list.


Renovating this bathroom is somewhere on our master to-do list, but it's nowhere near the top at this point in time. It's functional and not terrible, so we're living with it for now. Let's get a close-up of those brass beauties!!


So with a philips screwdriver, I pulled all of these old brass knobs off and replaced them with some shiny new brushed nickle knobs!! Let's have a look...


It's not a huge difference, but I think it helps make the bathroom more tolerable until we can do a complete gut in there. Yay!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trimming Cabinets

Counters and Floors

Goodbye Smelly Carpet!