Starting out.

This is new to me. I used to have one of these online journals, and gave it up, but now I feel like I need a place to vent, and I'm sure my parents are tired of me calling them every night!

My life usually goes like this: I buy 5 Lean Cuisine meals (a staple for single people), and after I pay, the register spits out a coupon for $1 off any 5 Lean Cuisines. REALLY?!

Or yesterday, I went to Target to buy kitty litter (because it was on sale, naturally!). The big 35-lb tubs of litter that I buy were all crammed to one side of the bottom shelf. So I started tugging on one, but it was stuck on the lip of the shelf above it. So I shimmied it and finally got it loose, but GUESS WHAT...it was holding up the shelf above it! All the 25-lb containers of kitty litter on the shelf above came crashing down on me, and I was stuck holding a 35-lb tub that I couldn't set down. Oh, life.

More to come. I have SO much to say...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trimming Cabinets

Counters and Floors

Goodbye Smelly Carpet!