Tired...

I'm tired, and I'm not entirely sure why. It could be the sunburn I got on Saturday at CMA Fest, or it could be that I'm not eating right so I don't have enough energy...but I'm eating the same things I always eat, so nothing's changed there! Or it could be that I've stayed up a bit later than usual the last couple of nights so that I could finish reading Eclipse (for the second time, in preparation for the movie). I've been dreaming a lot, which I've heard is not the most restful sleep, so that could also be it. Or it could be the extreme heat we're experiencing (heat index of 105 today!), but I've been hiding inside so much that my body has barely experienced the heat.

I even took my first vacation day of the year on Friday, so I could go to the Josh Turner fan club party. Very neat experience, but I doubt I'll ever do it again. It was too hot to do much else that day, so I went home and napped. Spent all day Saturday downtown at Riverfront, and then the concert at LP Field...even the sun going down didn't bring much relief! Spent all day Sunday inside, nursing a very burned back. Apparently, sunscreen doesn't help someone as fair-skinned as I am. Note to self: next year, only go for the night concerts!

Missed a Stalter family (my mom's side) reunion on Saturday, but I didn't even know I was missing it until I saw pictures posed on Facebook the next day. Was pretty disappointed to find that out...I'm not 100% sure whether or not I would've gone, but I'd like to think I would've at least tried, since I took Friday off anyway! I do need to visit my grandparents on that side soon, as they are getting older and more feeble each passing day. Mostly, I'm really jealous that everyone got to see Autumn and my family, and I didn't :(

Sold my extra ticket to Nashville Rising today...only got what I paid for it, but I'm happy with that!

I was disappointed to find out last week that my worship pastor and his wife will be moving to North Carolina at the end of the summer. That's half of my friends at that church...maybe this is the push I needed to find a church closer to me! We'll see...

That's all I have for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trimming Cabinets

Counters and Floors

Goodbye Smelly Carpet!